Past wins and awards

Wednesday 10 July 2013

In the pink!


Hello everyone

Unfortunately I couldn't upload this yesterday,  so fingers crossed today!

I hope everyone is enjoying this lovely warm weather we are having,  I think it is much better than the freezing cold and snow that we got in the winter.

Anyway, on to my card.  I have used LOTV New Hat stamp  and coloured her with ProMarkers,  the dies are from Sizzix and Spellbinders, the butterflies are from my favourite butterfly punch (it doesn't have a name on - sorry!) and the heart is from My Crafty  Heart.  The backing paper, flowers, pearls and ribbon from my stash. I have added a touch of Dovecraft rose pink glitter glue and also some Stickles crystal.

Here it is:





And hopefully here is a close up!




I would like to enter this in to the following challenges:

Lili of the Valley - Pretty in Pink
The Ribbon Girl - Add a bow
Penny Black & More - Dies and Punches

Thanks for popping by today and enjoy the rest of your week

Sharon x



3 comments:

brenda said...

You really have created a very pretty card Sharon, thank you so much for sharing it with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Erica said...

Hi Sharon,

Wonderful card! The colouring is beautiful and the flowers and bow really add to the design!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Pretty in Pink' challenge! Good Luck!

Hugs
Erica x

Anonymous said...

this is such a pretty card with all the pinks, pearls and flowers plus an adorable image. thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
linda