Past wins and awards

Saturday 21 September 2013

Cat Bath

Hello

I hope everyone is enjoying this spell of warm weather we are having

Today I have been playing with my new Penny Black purchase - Cat Bath, I think he looks a bit bewildered sat there with the birds flying around!


Items used:

Stamp: Penny Black Cat Bath, Sentiment Papermania
Paper: First Editions Bird Song
Card: Papermill Direct
Colouring: ProMarkers
Die: Memory Box
Ribbon: Anitas
Stash: butterfly punch, pearly stuff, glitter and gloss (on nose)

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks for popping by, enjoy your weekend.

Sharon x

2 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Love that cute cat, fab design and colours too. Lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Helen said...

Love the cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our 'Fairies and/or Butterflies' challenge.

Hugs Helen P xx