Past wins and awards

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Where did my mojo go?

Hello everyone

I hope you are all well.

I don't know why but I haven't been in much of a crafty mood this week!  I still manage to get ideas for cards, usually when I'm driving to work but when I sit down in front of a piece of card I go blank! I think it happens to us all now and again.  Maybe it's the sun that gets me in holiday mode!

Anyway I did manage a quick card at the weekend which is very C&S and a similar layout to what  I have used before but I'm quite happy with it.


Items used:

Stamp and sentiment - LOTV
Paper - LOTV
Card - Papermill Direct
Ribbon from stash
Image coloured with Promarkers

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Lili of the Valley Ideas to Inspire - Take Two
Ribbon Girls colour challenge - Aqua/turquoise
A Little Bit Crafty - It's Magic

Thanks for popping by and I really do appreciate your feedback.  Enjoy the rest of the week ahead.

Sharon x

3 comments:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Sorry to hear about your lack of mojo - I hate it when that happens! Your card is absolutely beautiful though. I love the pretty shade of blue you've used and this image is so sweet!
Rebecca.

Wendy said...

So sweet, gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at A Little bit crafty this this month.
Wendy xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Sharon, so sweet :o) Hugs, Lisa x