Past wins and awards

Friday 19 September 2014

Seeing Red!

Hi everyone

I hope you've had a good week.  I've managed to sort out some computer problems and finally managed to upload a card (hopefully!).

This one started it's life as an anniversary card but now looks to me to be more of a valentine card, so I haven't put the sentiment on it yet - it will go in the top right-hand corner once I decide on the occasion:




Items used:

Stamp and papers (Candles & Cake) - LOTV 
Coloured with ProMarkers
Dies - Spellbinders
Flowers, ribbon, lace and gems from stash


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Lili of the Valley - Pretty Papers
My Mum's Craft Shop - Dies or punches
Bunny Zoe's Challenge - Lace
Ribbon Girl Lovely Lili Challenge - Add Flowers
Crafty Little Fairies - Sparkle and Bling
Creative Inspirations Challenge - Going Dotty


Thanks for popping by and any comments you leave are really appreciated.

Enjoy the weekend!


Sharon x

5 comments:

brenda said...

I'm a real sucker for an easel card Sharon and this one is a delight.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

B x

Rene said...

This is so precious! Love your image and layout design. Fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene :D

Chrissy said...

So pretty Sharon..love this cute image and love the spotty papers and card design.
Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies with our
Sparkle and Bling challenge..

Luv CHRISSYxx

thecraftycavalier said...

Stunning easel card! I love that red - beautiful. Thank you for joining us at CLF, hugs Jayne x

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card and wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka